Oct 16, 2011

Being Muji-fied in capono

Some items in my wardrobe are so out of my character sometimes I question why I purchased them in the first place. Case in point - this kimono-esque wrap from Muji, a no-fuss low-key and almost anti-fashion Japanese lifestyle label. (Did you know Singapore has 2 Muji outlets? You did? GOOD!) 

Originally for ladies (as half of my clothing items are), worn insouciantly this cape/kimono/ jacket thing can be a great sprucing-up item completing the 'look'. Yes, like when I wore it to the Hanger Mag party last time. 

Photobucket 
And sometimes I'd like to torture my crotch with  this shorts-over-pants look.
Photobucket
Photobucket
From certain angles this jacket / kimono thing really looks like a cape! So I'm announcing it as capono (cape + kimono)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
And wrapped around snugly the capono can look a bit 'edgy' I think.
Photobucket
And another item from Muji are these foam sandals, which I got half-priced during my recent Singapore jaunt.Photobucket
Wearing Muji kimono/ wrap, thrifted tee, Mini For Many shorts, Topshop harem pants, Muji sandals.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...