Nov 1, 2011

Print in the royal park

It is indeed a very rare occasion for me personally to have a walk in the park, especially with the current monsoon season which means one thing - muddy terrain just waiting to stain your weather inappropriate shoes (no, we don't wear Wellington boots if it's raining in this part of this world if you're wondering).  Or is it the mall  culture in me too strong to let a bit of nature-bound walk have its way?

Either way I managed to have a record-breaking TWO park-related trips last week alone. And for this trip I had a saunter in Klang's Royal Park... Nothing fancy there though as opposed to what its name suggests, nothing is too regal there except the fact that it is surrounded by Klang's royal residential area including the palace itself.

And coming back from a good friend brother's wedding reception earlier I had this dark-colored shirt with zany prints on from Gap. I don't remember the last time I bought from this basics-focused label, and they rarely do anything interesting in the prints department, except for this pair of boxers with Dries-like print.

Photobucket
Photobucket
The whole look feels autumn-y to me (or to my fantasies at least) - when your current residential climate is the usual too-hot-or-too-wet, an escapist idea sometimes come in handy ha ha!

Photobucket Photobucket
Deep and bold colours when combined strategically can yield a possibly stunning vision. I personally like the dark blue of the loafers with the mustard socks, and further combined with the hunter green of the thick, almost velvet-y trousers. And of course, my trustee grey slouchy leather envelope clutch is always there to carry my wallet, Blackberry and point-and-shoot...

Photobucket
Gap shirt, Topman trousers, Zara loafers, Uniqlo socks, vintage leather clutch from eBay

1 comment:

angelus_izika said...

"good friend" is an insultation.tq.n u forgot to mention the mosquito infestation

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...