Nov 4, 2011

Great great procurements

What I'm about to discuss is perhaps bordering on pure consumerism but have you ever liked that one thing and wished you could purchase it right away? That you probably like it so bad you return to the shop over and over again to take a look at that item, and you still can't shake the image off your mind?

Well, I really love the Christopher Kane SS12 t-shirt  that I have previously blogged about here. And I always return to the only store that stocks it (Musa, that is) just to have a look at it over and over again, but somehow took one step back after seeing its price tag.

 Technically I did not acquire the oriental motif-laden shirt straight away at its original price (which obviously might well break my bank account instantly), but fortunately Musa has generously reduced the delicate t-shirt price considerably to the point that even my generally middle-class income could purchase this treasured piece....

Photobucket

Photobucket 
The undeniably intriguing print has knocked my off my feet... Until now I'm still scratching my head  trying to figure out what those both creatures really are... The top one looks like an eagle / fish hybrid, and the other resembles a rooster / dragon methinks. And the overall oriental feel reminds me  of those Japanese / Chinese paintings as well.





Photobucket

The 'fortunate' purchase does not just stop at that. Another item that I will most likely cherish even a few seasons after is this Comme des Garcons neon clutch, also procured from recent Musa sales...
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Produced in soft calf leather, doesn't the blindingly bright hue remind you of those Swan Stabilo highlighter  pens that we have always used during the high school/ university days? Those highlighters really helped me a lot with my last-minute cramping session for the exams to tell you the truth!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wearing the Christopher Kane t-shirt and Comme des Garcons clutch with Zara pants and blazer, Lacoste shoes, sunglasses from eBay.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...