Feb 22, 2012

Ann Demeulemeester goodness

I cannot help but, from time to time, to put on this hooded tunic from soft diaphanous cotton fabric. Without question the cult Belgian designer always knows how to produce a fine quality piece yet at the same time befitting the contemporary wearer. Personally I can wear this tunic with the loose linen Thai fisherman pants to echo the drapery effect of the top, or, pair it with a corduroy vest, also from Ann D. Talking about value for money, I have been wearing this tunic for quite a while now, tracking back my entry regarding my trip to Antwerp more than two years ago...

Photobucket  
Here I am wearing the drapey + drapey combo, composed of Ann Demeulemeester tunic shirt, linen Thai fisherman pants from eBay, accessorised with Celine Bi-cabas lambskin bag and Comme des Garcons x Generic Man pebble leather brogues with Vibram soles.



Photobucket  
Details: the CdG shoes with Ayame socks

And of course this tunic is definitely versatile in its potential to combine with other articles of clothing, namely a corduroy vest (also a Demeulemeester's creation) and a corduroy pant from PS Paul Smith.

Photobucket  
Here as accessories I use a cK Calvin Klein bag, which is the only bag I bring to work for the past 2 years, and these long-forgotten hideous-but-beautiful, almost Crocs-like leather shoes from Maison Martin Margiela...

 Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These shoes have joined me in my journey as a fledgling intern, clerking away patients during what seemed like torturous and unbearable on-calls... See the virginal images of the shoes HERE. It's funny to think that I really used the shoes as per what I have planned earlier.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...