Sep 24, 2011

A need rather than a want - Paul Smith Tri-tone Brogues

The footwear fever is hardly over, especially for yours truly who have to lug low-quality leather jazz shoes from Zara to work. I wish that one of these days I could muster some gut and insouciantly wear my Prada espadrille brogues to the rounds and miraculously get good remarks from the superiors...

 Such is hardly the case when it comes to these very work-friendly (especially in those extra-conservative environments like mine) Paul Smith brogues which have three, yes, THREE tones -black,burgundy and blue. Sounds and looks familiar? They do remind me of the Prada version but obviously sans the espadrille soles. Either way I'm quite confident that they would look good on anybody's feet and furthermore the pricing is much better compared to their Prada counterparts.

With the smart look and just the right amount chunky, these Made in Italy brogues might have the potential to find their way into my shoe cabinet...

Photobucket 

  Photobucket Photobucket 


2 comments:

Zamri said...

Looks very classic. I own three pairs of Paul Smith brogues. Very mod version, but still classic... :)

Unknown said...

Ray Ban サングラスがどう有名であろう、目の悪い人のとって、レイバン aviatorやレイバン WAYFARERなどの分類は多分無意味でしょう。掛ける感触で、自分に似合うレイバン RB3025とかを選んだのです。そして、いつか見える日が来るとずっと待っているじゃありませんか。

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...