Apr 25, 2012

Timberland KLCC Flagship opening

During my teenage years I was quite envied by the sight of other kids wearing Timberland boots, because I know how stylishly good they are. But as a child I never had the financial mean to get acquire them. Instead, I settled for other more pocket-friendly labels - after all, the task of paying for my clothing was diligently carried out by my father.

Photobucket

So when I had the invitation to witness the launch of Timberland's flagship store in Suria KLCC recently, a bit of nostalgic moment crept up my mind. Honestly, I thought initially I might be looking at a potentially stuffy collection from the label, but I definitely changed my mind when I saw the fresh designs and vibrant colors from the collection, most of which sourced from eco-friendly materials...

As a petite guy I'm never too keen on boxy outdoor jackets but somehow the vivid tones and modern design of these jackets made me change my stoical mind. Plus, you'd never go wrong with the ever lovely nautical hues...

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


1 comment:

thompsonboy said...

So not our style..this Timberland

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...