Dec 27, 2008

Style Stalker #2

These are the ones that I took at the end of autumn with my official Style Stalker camera - MotoRAZR V3i .I know it's pathetic and somewhat criminal to discreetly take photos of some strangers' butts , but I still can't get over my shyness, not to mention how I can imagine them say shoo, go away you freaky foreigner! upon me approaching...

Anyways the candid shots are composed of women from all walks of life: an infant, teenagers, an adult and a babushka! Please note the one-gender feature only because I couldn't find an interestingly-dressed boy/man/grandpa. I guess the black leather jacket + track bottom + black pointy Italian shoes combo don't tickle an excitement in me to snap a few cheeky pictures of them (related post, later).

Topshop girl









Graphic print knapsack






This picture is no justice to the pleats on her coat. Kinda reminds me of the rippling effect in Leanne from Project Runway's finale collection






Mother tending her child (RED, RED, RED)






My fave picture - I love how absorbed this florist looks. Perhaps she's enjoying her morning dose of gossip columns?




That's all folks, have a great holiday!

10 comments:

Glutlicht. said...

The graphic print knapsack looks a little bit surreal, but I like it. It reminds me of the good old days when I was younger ;)

Anonymous said...

love it

www.balmainbazaar.blogspot.com

Ca said...

A great mix of cute, casual and stylish!

angelus_izika said...

I'm in love with the knapsack..though it will be long before I dare to put on one :)

JW said...

Loving the graphic print knapsack, really awesome!

whatnow said...

haha. x bunyi ke phone tu bile amek gamba?

OSN said...

be careful,dont get arrested! haha,
just ask,i was shy at first...now its alright.
lol

Homme Times said...

I love how candid the photos look. It really would be funny if the lady was reading a gossip column. I love the second person in the skinny jeans. The colors are amazing. Your so brave to go out and take those pics. Well done.

Anonymous said...

can u leave ur phone number to me???

Anonymous said...

On this point, I feel you should be described in greater detail, I think it is that we need!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...