Jan 31, 2010

Style stalker- the pastel obsession goes on...

Here's another sparse addition of the 'Style Stalker' section into Dunia Fashyon.

The pastel obsession still resonates in my mind and my previous post just reminded me of the unpublished images when I was still in Russia last summer. I had been keeping them in my MotoRAZR microSD card (such a lovely phone, but now the speaker had gone kaput so I had to use a modest Sony Ericsson instead). Once again I had this paparazzi moment capturing bystanders' outfits (a guilty pleasure I tell thee).
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I particularly love this lady's non-chalant pairing of cute pastel tones . I bet she does not even think for a split second to conjure that combination. This easily can crop up in any runway I believe! (okay the material or silhouette may be a bit questionable but we're talking real-life people with no access to the internet let alone to buy designer goods here). The texture, prints and colours are such feast to the eyes...Everyday is such an inspiring moment in any part of Europe stylistically! Even the shabbest elderly man crossing the street has the potential to intrigue me...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Coincidentally the knapsack is quite a big thing here in Volgograd.. This is another shot that I managed to get. I've seen in other colors as well (khaki, army print etc). Quite stylish may I say.

That is all. Have great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...