Feb 14, 2011

Bespectacled in Moscot

 As most of you have probably known from my outfit posts I am geekily bespectacled. Yes, the past decade my vision has been solely dependent on prescription glasses. (I resent the fact that I spent countless hours playing Diablo II in the dark, leading to my dwindling visual accuracy).

Photobucket

Being an impulsive shopper I have been collecting cheap plastic frames throughout the years, especially during my medical student days. I was on a tight budget with big shopping whims back then, and it was real difficult for me, obviously (you know, that kind of feeling when you really like something but the price is out of reach...) 

My only frivolous expenditure on eyewear was the Marc Jacobs frames that currently I'm wearing and they're basically falling apart...

There were also times when I compulsively surfed eBay for the most affordable spectacles frames, but much to my dismay all of them led to plastic frames made in China, which I still ended up buying, a LOT...

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Of course if money is not the problem I'd probably spend a good proportion of my salary on these sweet frames from heaven by Moscot !!!






P/S:
As much I would believe that the frames from Moscot are made, perhaps, in Japan or France, it turns out that they are all Chinese made! But they're still sweet regardless, right?

Well well well, here goes my Made-in-China eyewear shopping spree again...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...