Mar 29, 2012

In trend?

I am sure there are lots of girls out there who cherish their personal stash of fashion-related magazines, and use them as one of the more accessible means for a quick information on all beauty related, trends and what not. On the other hand I must honestly say that I am not a regular reader of such publications.  I will leave that to my sisters, I suppose.

But that does not mean that I don't feel honoured to see Dunia Fashyon being published as one of the 65 blogs to watch in the March publication of the Malaysian magazine Intrend. This definitely borders on shameless self-promotion but where else can you find 65 blogs of different niches being collaged together in a five-page spread or so?

Photobucket Najwa Mahiaddin Intrend Najwa Mahiaddin Intrend


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...