Aug 20, 2014

Ruched florals and other printastic finds


Flowers. Prints. Patterns. These are the things in fashion that I have a love-hate relationship with. Why? Too much of them will make people look at me with 'what-the-f**k-are-you-wearing' look - personally experienced that when I decided to confidently wear the Christopher Kane galaxy print top at home (I said confident because my family members and close friends are all used to me in borderline gaudy and arguably effeminate outfits).


But at a right combination this tricky part of dressing up can actually boost up the look. And one might have a giggle or two looking at the person wearing said getup, because fashion is meant to be FUN, FLIRTY, FABULOUS and (insert another f-word). Although I get it if you think none of the adjectives apply to my outfits. LOL.


So I decided to wear this prints galore lewk. Ruched floral hi tops from Raf Simons - the story of my 'designer deflowering' - as in, I finally owned an authentic Raf piece last year. Other #patternity stuff are this vintage floral shirt from the yesteryear of thrifting in Volgograd and my trusty Muji pajama top.


Hafidzudin Zainal

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...