Oct 31, 2014

Prints and sportswear: Adidas Originals x Mary Katrantzou


Mary Katrantzou, the Cyprus-born print queen has expanded her portfolio by collaborating with sportswear giant Adidas. Reminiscing her fledgling design days (dresses with chain prints) she has gone very far has her not?

It's just a but of a bummer that there is no menswear clothing in the collection (for the obvs reason, of course). But street footwear fanatics rejoice, as there are men's shoes included as well! Should I ditch my sparingly worn, floral print adorned Raf Simons?


 The collection was reported to be released in more upscale Adidas boutiques globally this November 15th. I guess that means no to Kuala Lumpur locations though. Not really sure whether I would go back to my overtly printastic self but to me this collection surely eclipses the more mass-focused Rita Ora collection...


Words by Hafidzudin Zainal
images from Style.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...