Nov 11, 2012

The inevitable period

This week has been particularly a festive one, and I'm grateful to have great company to celebrate  my birthday with. Or maybe good food with the presence of someone to exchange anecdotes from daily work and all other issues under the sun is much needed to help me recover from the ever monotonus day job...


This time around the colleagues from my new working place (I've been posted to a sleepy town in Malacca early this year) have become the additional joy to fete my life's important event. Thanks to them, I was not in my bungalow quarters eating overly greasy Pizza Hut miserably all by myself last Thursday, when I turned twenty-seven. Another digit is added to my age and it certainly made me think regarding the future endeavor...



During the weekend the celebration ensued with a small get together with friends whom I knew since all the way back during the Russian years. Soft, sweet macaroons served as a gift but more importantly their presence and funny jokes that cheer me up are all I need right now. Well, I'm beginning to sound like an old spinster who lives with ten cats aren't I?

I'm looking forward for another shindig with close friends and certainly with the family members. With all the calorically significant food I'd ingest I might need to watch my waistline for the coming week...








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...